- 100 grams Yarra Valley Cold Smoked Salmon, cut into thin slices
- 1 leek, top green part removed
- 20ml olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- ½ cup soft young herbs
- Sea salt and white pepper to taste
Leaving the stalk on the leek, split the leek lengthways into 4. Wash well and then on a hot BBQ char grill cook the leek until charred and soft. Cut roughly into bite size pieces. Toss the leek in a small amount of olive oil and sea salt. Place the seasoned leek on a serving plate. Drape the Yarra Valley cold smoked salmon on the leek. Mix the sour cream with the lemon zest and juice, season to taste. Drizzle the salmon and leek with the lemon cream and then scatter over the young herbs.